ICNAAM 2013, 21-27 September 2013, Rodos Palace Hotel, Rhodes, Greece
The NEW bank details for ICNAAM-2013 are now available. Please feel free to download the NEW Registration form.
EARLY REGISTRATION was EXTENDED by one week and will close by 27/04/2013
NEW: Forms for Transfer
Forms for the transfer from and to the International Airport of Rhodes.
Final Online Program ICNAAM 2013 (New Version 22/09/2013)
New 08/09/2013: Please see the online program of the Conference. The printed program which will be received on the desk of the Conference has changes
- We are proud to announce that the Proceedings of ICNAAM 2013 will be published in the world-renowned AIP (American Institute of Physics) Conference Proceedings. More information can be found here. Requirements in order for an accepted paper to be included in the AIP Conference Proceedings of ICNAAM 2013 can be found here. It is a policy of ICNAAM not to publish papers in the AIP Conference Proceedings of ICNAAM, without payment of the fees.
- You can register and book your room here. See at the bottom of the page for guidelines for the requested steps for a successful registration.
- Please, see the Important Dates.
- Promoting the work of young scientists. Special awards of excellence in Numerical Analysis and Applied Mathematics. See more here.
Honoring J M Sanz-Serna on the occasion of his 60th birthday
- J M Sanz-Serna, Real Academia de Ciencias y Universidad de Valladolid, Departamento de Matematica Aplicada, Facultad de Ciencias, Universidad de Valladolid, Valladolid, Spain
- Uri M. Ascher, Computer Science Department, 2366 Main Mall, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, B.C., Canada V6T 1Z4
- Kevin Burrage, Department of Computer Science, University of Oxford, Wolfson Building, Parks Road, OXFORD, OX1 3QD, UK
- María Paz Calvo, Departamento de Matematica Aplicada, Facultad de Ciencias, Universidad de Valladolid, 47011-Valladolid, SPAIN
- Peter Deuflhard, Freie Universität Berlin, Zuse Institute Berlin (ZIB), Takustrasse 7, D-14195 Berlin-Dahlem, Germany
- Michael Dumbser, Laboratory of Applied Mathematics, Department of Civil, Environmental and Mechanical Engineering, University of Trento, Via Mesiano,77, I-38123 Trento, ITALY
- Bjorn Engquist, Department of Mathematics, The University of Texas at Austin, 1 University Station C1200, Austin, TX 78712-0257, USA
- M. Gregory Forest, Departments of Mathematics & Biomedical Engineering, Director, Carolina Center for Interdisciplinary Applied Mathematics, Institute for Advanced Materials, Nanoscience & Technology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3250, USA
- Nicola Guglielmi, Dipartimento di Ingegneria e Scienze dell'Informazione e Matematica, Universita' degli Studi di L' Aquila, L' AQUILA - Italy
- Max Gunzburger, Department of Scientific Computing, 400 Direct Science Library, Florida State University, Tallahassee FL 32306-4120, USA
- Eckhard Hitzer, Department o f Material Science, College of Liberal Arts, International Christian University, Osawa 3-10-2, Mitaka-shi, 181-8585 Tokyo, Japan
- Felice Iavernaro, Dipartimento di Matematica, via E. Orabona 4, 70125 BARI, Italy
- Gabriel Lord, Dept. of Mathematics and Maxwell Inst., Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh EH14 4AS, UK
- Tom Manteuffel, Department of Applied Mathematics, Engineering Center, Room ECOT 225, University of Colorado, Boulder, CO 80309-0526, USA
- Paul G. Mezey, Canada Research Chair in Scientific Modeling and Simulation, Editor, Department of Chemistry, and Department of Physics and Physical Oceanography, Memorial University of Newfoundland, 283 Prince Philip Drive, St. John's, NL, A1B 3X7, CANADA, Permanent Guest Professor, Institute of Chemistry, University of Budapest, Hungary and Permanent Guest Professor, Babes-Bolyai University, Cluj, Romania
- João Pedro Morais, Centro de Investigação e Desenvolvimento em Matemática e Aplicações (CIDMA), Universidade de Aveiro, 3810-193 Aveiro, Portugal and Freiberg University of Mining and Technology, Institute of Applied Analysis, Prüferstr. 9, 09596 Freiberg, Germany
The aim of ICNAAM 2013 is to bring together the leading scientists of the international Numerical and Applied Mathematics community and to attract original research papers of very high quality.
With cooperation of
European Society of Computational Methods in Sciences, Engineering and Technology (ESCMCET)